BHGE is looking for Geoscience& Petroleum Engineer for the Drilling Services Remote Operations Hub in Ploiesti, Romania. In this role, the Geoscience & Petroleum Engineer will be working on a 24/7 shift schedule in the Remote Operations hub providing support for remote drilling activities. Essential Responsibilities:
- Provision of real-time Geoscience & Petroleum Engineering support for the Measurement and Logging While Drilling portfolio and associated software.
- Providing real-time monitoring and interpretation of measurement and logging while drilling data
- Performing geological, geomechanical, petrophysical, and reservoir engineering interpretation and analysis using appropriate, state-of-the-art techniques to ensure complete and compliant service delivery to the customer.
- Verify surface and downhole data is stored in the database.
- Contribute to technical reports, EOW, and failure reports.
- Conduct all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values.
- Bachelor's Degree in related subject (Petroleum Engineering, Geology or Earth Sciences).
- 3 years of related experience
- Demonstrates understanding of Wireline and/or LWD tools/measurements and interpretation and analysis.
- Knowledge of basic computer operation skills including data input/output, competency in visualization and exposure to geoscience-specific computer operations.
- A proven ability to recognize, analyze and solve technical issues, coupled with a process oriented working style.
- Able to work in a 24/7 service environment, including day and night shifts based on an agreed shift schedule
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Self-directed, goal oriented and innovative
- Both on- and off-shore rig site experience
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse, multi-location, and team-oriented environment
- Commitment to customer service and understanding of customer requirements.
- Ability to build a good working network with different stakeholders in remote Operations Offices.
- Eager to work with new technologies and ability to multi-task in a fast paced dynamic environment