Baker Hughes Drilling Services offers the opportunity as Assembly, Repair, Maintenance & Overhaul Technician to be part of the team in office in Tianjin, China.Essential Responsibilities:
- Test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment.
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- Technical diploma, Associates degree or minimum 2 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive).
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Basic skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices.
- Basic computer skills.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more