Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Jandakot, Western Australia, Australia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes has an opening for an experienced Field Specialist (Upstream Chemical) to be based in Jandakot, Australia.
Salary Range AUD 80,000 - 120,000 / Per-Annum
· Under general supervision provides support for the product segments, technical selling, key field product applications, production troubleshooting, facility and flow diagnostics.
· Leads with product market introductions and field trials.
· Investigates unusual or unsatisfactory product performance to determine root cause and preventative action.
· Handles special projects, as assigned.
Conducts all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
· Two year Technical College Degree or equivalent preferred.
· 2 + years experience. Completes more advanced product line training
· Proficient knowledge of product segments and proper application of products.
· Understanding of production from down hole to pipeline distribution.
· Proficient use of computer based programs related to application of products.
· Ability to work and communicate well with others.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more