Maintenance technicians operating under the operations sector of this Baker Hughes facility are expected to maintain the Mechanical/Electrical aspect of the manufacturing operations of the facility performing Troubleshooting, Preventative Maintenance, Improvement Projects & Safety Upgrades providing lasting solutions Production and Quality interruptions. They are expected to prioritize safety above all other demands and ensure product quality and on time delivery. Essential Responsibilities:
- General electrical and mechanical duties.
- Industrial machine repair i.e. Mechanical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Electrical.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing machine control systems.
- Repair to and maintenance of machinery and mechanical equipment such as conveyors systems, hydraulic equipment, pneumatic equipment, compressors and extruders.
- Preventive maintenance on all production equipment, in a safe manner
- Understanding and use of proper safety procedures for all equipment and good housekeeping.
- Report on potential equipment and building issues.
- Proficient troubleshooting skills in hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical and mechanical equipment with the capability to diagnose using visual and auditory senses, test components and technical publications.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work day or night shift depending on business needs
- Knowledge of symbols used in electrical and electronic systems
- Computer, reading, and writing skills sufficient to diagnose systems
- Maintenance Electricians license
- MS Office skills
- Ability to identify root cause of failures and identify weaknesses in design
- Ability to design and implement electrical and electronic improvements
- Demonstrated planning and time management skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, proven ability to prioritize and work to schedules and targets
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more