The Plant Administrator is responsible for daily administration functions, including but not limited to, answering telephones, greeting visitors, and distributing mail. This person is also responsible for general correspondence, filing, reporting, and preparation/matching of invoices. JOB FUNCTIONS AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Answer telephones, greet visitors at lobby entrance, communicate with plant personnel via radio
- Responsible for general correspondence - reporting, general filing, scheduling meeting rooms, etc.
- Payroll - entering payroll, time sheets reconciliation, vacation, sick leave, overtime records, reporting variances
- Enter and maintain employee training records
- Maintain company and contractor safety files, maintain site safety files
- Maintain office, cleaning and kitchen supplies, conduct and assist procurement and delivery of company luncheons
- Assist with Targa functions including banquets and other company functions
- Assisting employees with issues within Targa's structure
- Preparing correspondence and parcels to send by USPS, FED-EX, UPS - distribute mail
- Act as liaison between Houston Office and field office coordinating payroll, accounting, HR functions
- Work on ad hoc special projects and tasks assigned
- Run occasional outside errands for Targa.
- Coordinate, order, and delivery lunches as deemed necessary.
- Develop spread sheets, number and maintain P&IDs records, maintain quote files, file documents, etc.
- Assist with documentation using electronic file systems and maintain electronic MOC development for future reference and audits within the facility
- This position can require additional job responsibilities extended to all Targa departments
- This position will utilize PC programs for the generation of correspondence, reports charts, statistics, flow sheets, and production data collection for report purposes.
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company.
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors.
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to effectively work with minimum supervision
- Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, with the ability to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant or field conditions.
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Minimum of two years [+] working with CMMS and Purchasing
- One year of College, Certification, or previously worked in Maintenance Scheduling
- Degree in Buisness
- Knowledge of requirements to comply with the Sarabanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 50lbs.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
Targa Resources is an equal opportunity workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.