Skills: Drilling Manager, Mud Engineer / Drilling Fluids
Other Skills: Drilling & Completion Fluids PL Manager
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Azerbaijan
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Product Line Manager Drilling & Completion Fluids is the primary resource on all issues related to sales and execution (P&L, deal win rate, cost/budget, well-site execution, resource allocation, inventory, repair/maintenance of tools and equipment, employee management, HSE, etc.) of Drilling Fluids activities.
Manages the day to day operations through lower level Product-specific Operations Managers / Coordinators /Supervisors, ensuring:
• Manages the company operations of all product/service systems.
• P&L responsibility
• Sales team ownership
• Acts as the primary resource on all issues related to execution of services, including cost/budget compliance, well-site execution, resource allocation.
• Drives efficiencies and creates operational service synergies across product lines.
• Responsible for customer satisfaction within the operational scope.
• Manages operations employee performance, development and technical training.
• Recommends targets for quality and reliability, utilization, spend on rental tools, and provides overall vision for operations in the appointed scope.
• Development and maintenance of relationships with customers so that the Company can more effectively meet its aims and objectives
• Create an environment such that positive and constructive working relationships exist throughout the Company
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
• 5+ years of experience in field operations.
• 5+ years of direct experience managing people and demonstrated ability to develop talent.
• Proven ability to grow a business and deliver profitable results.
• Must be action-oriented and customer-focused with a drive for results.
• Proven ability to build relationships, engage key stakeholders, and deliver successful projects.
• Advanced written and verbal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead by influence, manage change and work in a collaborative, matrix environment with multiple stakeholders.
• Broad experience in OFS and DCF including understanding of Russia Caspian market drivers.
• Advanced problem solving and project management skills.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more