Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Asset Integrity Engineer, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $40 - $50 per hour
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
• Establish and maintain pressure vessels, storage tanks and piping up-to-date register and inspection data in
Plant Condition Management Software (PCMS )
• Coordinate timely entry of inspection report data into PCMS.
• Monitor PCMS for proper function of the scheduling, calculation, and synchronization modules.
• Coordinate development and execution annual integrated inspection plan for all GPBU assets and track execution status to ensure compliance.
• Assist asset integrity inspectors on creating inspection schedule and inspection work pack for planned
• Coordinate development of GPBU long term 5-10 Year Inspection Plan and coordinate periodic review to
maintain the plan is updated.
• Coordinate asset integrity inspection budget development for each GPBU asset.
• Conduct preliminary analysis and trending of inspection data and provide customized reports.
• Collect Asset Integrity KPI (Scorecard) data from each GPBU asset, generate KPI report and facilitate KPI
• Collect loss of containment data, conduct analysis and generate analysis report in regular basis.
• Synchronize PCMS data with asset control (SAP) data as necessary.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular full-time basis without restrictions
• High school diploma/GED
• 3+ years of experience as a technician in a similar technical documentation role
• Proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Spotfire and SAP
• Proficiency with PCMS or other Inspection Data Management Software Programs
• Associates / Bachelor degree in Technology
• API 510, 570, 653 certificates
• 5+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and efficiently prioritize work to meet deadlines.
• Familiarity with documentation processes used in oil and gas operations such as MOC, asset transfers, etc
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.