Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Basra, Iraq
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Digital Security Technical Lead - 12 Months Contract - Iraq
28 x 28 Rotation Contract
ESSENTIAL:- Digital Security Technical Lead should have a good track record in applying information security & ITC operational risk knowledge & processes to real-world business problems in a complex, multi-cultural organisation. This could be based either on a strong background in security methods or IT operational risk or on an intimate working knowledge of a relevant part of the oil & gas business. An external accreditation recognised by the Information Security Profession (e.g. CISM, CISSP, M.Inst.ISP, CRISC). Business Risk Management. Able to apply risk management practices to ensure that information security & ITC operational risks are identified & properly managed. You will need to have a technical element of experience for this role.
The Digital Security Technical Lead is a digital security & IT operational risk subject matter expert. The role will encompass all aspects of digital security & ITC operational risk as defined by the IT Manager on behalf of the JV. They will be responsible for the delivery & support of digital security services, working with resources across the site to deliver initiatives to agreed costs & timescales, while maintaining quality & ensuring compliance with relevant governance, regulations, standards & policies.
The Digital Security Technical Lead will be required to work in a fast-changing environment, implementing solutions & providing high levels support across the business.
Digital Security Technical Lead Key Accountabilities
- Develop & maintain relationships & build trust across stakeholders in ITC & the business, supporting the leadership team in meeting the security requirements.
- Define, & gain approval to, the digital security strategy for the site & create the development & communications roadmap to deliver this.
- Develop & implement site security guidelines & standard operating processes.
- Ensure that the requirements for the ITC & security risk assurance framework are met for projects, assets & suppliers.
- Manage the digital security relationship with third-party suppliers & ensure that the site is protected against supplier digital security breaches.
- Take the lead in incident management & resolution & ensure that lessons learned during incident reviews are properly implemented.
- Ensure full & relevant ongoing liaison with digital security peers.
- Participate in business risk governance & coordinate risk remediation & reporting.
- Implement appropriate & regular reporting on digital security behavioural performance.
- Own the site cyber barometer for the staff on secondment & identify improvement opportunities based on barometer scores.
- Provide guidance & focus for the site cyber ambassadors
- Drive the right security behaviours & awareness across all site Staff, through training, learning events & local campaigns.
- Manage findings from assurance activities & ensure that planned remediation's are successfully put in place.
- Provide digital security & risk advice & guidance as required.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.