CSI #: 1125, Station Address: 2281 NW 185th Hillsboro, OR 97124 (503) 690-2842Summary
At Chevron Stations Inc (CSI), we sell gasoline and convenience products at our retail stations. We are looking for hard working people who value safety, enjoy working as a team and have a positive work attitude. The perfect fit for our team are individuals who are self-motivated, dependable and able to work effectively & safely in a fast-paced environment while maintaining 100% total customer focus.
The Station Support Representative (SSR) operates at the retail facility and maintains a clean & safe work environment according to specific work instructions. The Station Support Representative (SSR) works in support of the Station Manager and Customer Service Representatives in the completion of some store level tasks including product stocking and general housekeeping.Job Expectations
- Maintain neat appearance and good personal hygiene in compliance with CSI image standards.
- Support and follow established safety, security, quality guidelines as well as CSI's policies, procedures, practices, and programs. Report accidents or incidents to the manager immediately.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Perform consistent station cleaning of the indoor and outdoor facilities including restrooms, islands, pumps, and car wash, if applicable.
- Cross-check price of delivered goods for accuracy.
- Distribute delivered goods in an orderly manner throughout the store and continuously ensure shelves are full of products. This includes both the retail space and cooler locations in the store.
- May perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
Travel Physical Demands Include but are not limited to:
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time on hard and uneven surfaces.
- Ensure proper lifting techniques are utilized when bending, lifting, and moving product. Follow the team-lift concept if objects are too heavy or awkward.
- Periodic exposure to all outdoor conditions during daylight hours.
- Occasional exposure to walk-in coolers at 34 F.
Chevron Stations Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chevron U.S.A. Inc. We sell gasoline and convenience products at our retail stores. We are looking for hard working people who value safety, have a positive work attitude and enjoy working with customers. If you enjoy working with people in a dynamic and ever changing work environment, Chevron is the place for you.
Chevron Stations Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who requires a reasonable accommodation from any part of the application or hiring process may contact us at 1-800-450-8025.
Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Chevron Stations Inc. is a drug-free workplace committed to a diverse workforce.
External hires will be required to undergo a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the California's Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) regulation, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, Oregon House Bill 3025 "Ban the Box, Portland Ordinance No. 187459, and Seattle Fair Chance Employment Ordinance . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.Nearest Major Market: