Responsible for coordinating, managing and maintaining the procurement of strategic capital and expense goods and services in support of Targaâ€™s business units, including all aspects of vendor qualification, sourcing strategy, supplier selection and contract management.
Maximo is the backbone to maintenance and dissemination of required or scheduled work orders. With the amount of new activity in the complex, maintaining MAXIMO with the proper input of new equipment, developing job plans for PM activities, and creating those into OEM preventative maintenance schedules is a large and time consuming task. JOB FUNCTIONS AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Serve as primary point of contact for coordinating purchases of goods and services.
- Coordinate with end users to indentify & specify requirements and select the appropriate sourcing strategy for the purchase need.
- Maintain knowledge of supply base and pre-qualify supply sources (when necessary) to assure market competitiveness.
- Manage supplier performance for purchased products and assure that all aspects of the purchase to payment process are maintained.
- Develop Maximo coding and inventory to integrate into Oracle for each piece of equipment.
- Order rental equipment needed for and PM work and maintain working list in Maximo for all groups.
- Integrate all spare equipment in offsite storage and report monthly stock total.
- Perform data entry in Maximo provides consistency and standardization, which allows the system to be queried for report utilization.
- When reviewing MAXIMO reports there is a gap between completing the task and closing the work order, this is best resolved with help closing work orders and using the actual time, labor and material costs to allow real time work costs.
- Develop target group reports in Crystal Reports for specific maintenance groups and activities.
- Must be able to scan documents into Documentum and utilize the record keeping function to maintain manuals, bids, scope of work, pictures, flow sheets, etc.
- Develop and maintain Crystal Reports for facility wide reports
- Purchase all materials and supplies required for PMâ€™s for each Planner/Scheduler
- Order and maintain filters for TMS department
- With the amount of materials going through the warehouse and vendors, the administrator will enter purchase orders for the warehouse, (assist the warehouseman) Rotating
- Maintenance, Technical Maintenance, I/E, and Measurement groups.
- Receive purchase orders into the system to maintain real time budget data.
- Responsible to help reconcile â€?problemâ€ invoices from the Match Exception Report.
- Must be comfortable dealing with vendors and billing errors.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Adept at using Microsoft Excel; comfortable with creating new spreadsheets and familiar with pivot tables
- Proficient with all other Microsoft applications including word, power point and outlook
- Able to work independently and be self-directed
- High degree of communication skills and comfortable interacting at all levels of the organization
- Minimum of two years [+] working with CMMS and Purchasing
- One year of College, Certification, or previously worked in Maintenance Scheduling
- Degree in Business
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 75lbs.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
Targa Resources is an equal opportunity workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.