Beaumont, Texas, United States
Beaumont, Texas, United States
Skills: Oil Terminal / Storage Management, Pipeline Services, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Beaumont, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Beaumont Terminal Operations Shift Supervisor is responsible for the safe, environmentally responsible, efficient and cost-effective operation of the dock, tank farm, truck and rail racks, waste water, and pipeline equipment. The Shift Supervisor must demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and technical skills in supervising and coordinating the activities of the terminal operators.
Responsibilities may include:
- Overseeing direct supervision of represented operations personnel on a rotating 12-hour shift.
- Overseeing control room operations and providing support as needed.
- Ensuring efficient operation of the Beaumont Terminal (>14 MMBBL) assets and multiple in-bound and out-bound pipelines.
- Demonstrating safety leadership and managing safety meetings while utilizing safety programs to achieve desired results.
- Promoting environmental stewardship to terminal employees and contractors.
- Ensuring training and development needs of operations personnel are met. (OQ's, CBT's Computer based training)
- Ensuring compliance with facility security requirements. (Per MARSEC)
- Leading and participating in emergency response and spill response activities.
- Knowledge of Incident Command System (ICS) structure, roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to serve assigned ICS role(s).
- Assisting as needed for the US Coast Guard and TGLO routine operations and security inspections.
- Assuring all drill and exercise regulatory requirements are met.
- Monitoring crude specifications and ensuring measurement accuracy per P66 measurement manual.
- Understanding and proactively responding to commercial, marine and pipeline needs.
- Prioritizing terminal pipeline and marine movements.
- Communicating routinely with scheduling team to ensure that changes are prioritized for customer needs.
- Understanding and enforcing P66 policies and procedures.
- Reviewing and updating facility Site Specific Procedures (SSP) as needed.
- Reviewing for accuracy and approve operator timesheets.
- Ensuring compliance with all Marine related documentation for vessel movements.
- Utilizing IMPACT system to capture and manage incidents and audit findings.
- Utilizing KMS system to manage the MOC process as it applies to area of responsibility.
- Assuring operations compliance with all appropriate regulatory agency requirements. (US Coast Guard, EPA, TCEQ, TGLO, TRRC and OSHA) and maintaining associated records.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must maintain a valid driver's license
- 3 or more years of experience in the oil and gas industry
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Willing and able to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC). Information can be found at https://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/twic
- 5 or more years of experience in the pipeline and/or terminal operations
- 2 or more years of supervisory experience in a union environment
- 1 or more years of experience working in a marine facility
- 1 or more years of experience in electronics and electrical equipment associated with pipeline and/or terminal operations
- Working knowledge of regulations as applicable to pipeline and terminal operations (OSHA, DOT, TRRC, 33CFR, 49CFR, Title V Compliance)
- Working knowledge of petroleum liquids measurement and pipeline operations at Phillips 66
- Working knowledge of mechanical maintenance as applied to petroleum pump stations and storage tank facilities
- Intermediate level of proficiency with SAP PM module, Dock Management System, iPads and Mobile Work Center