Skills: Business Development, Executive
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Want to play your part in the growth of a true global leader? Bureau Veritas is one of the world's leading providers of testing, inspection and certification services with ambitious growth plans.
We have a new role for a Business Development Executive to work with food service and manufacturing businesses across the UK to offer Health & Safety consultancy solutions as we undertake an exciting growth strategy. This role would be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced telesales executive looking to transition into a field based role, or a field sales executive looking for a challenging role in a growing industry, supported by a successful Sales Manager.
All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
SUPPORT OUR BUSINESS GROWTH
- To promote the Bureau Veritas service portfolio to food service and food manufacturing businesses across the UK through self-generated telesales and field sales activity
- Identification of new business opportunities as well as development of existing mid-size accounts
- To source, track and follow up sales opportunities using all available tools including internal CRM system
- To work closely with internal teams to develop and propose business solutions for clients
- To build strong relationships within key accounts to give Bureau Veritas a clear insight into their business structure, operations and projects
- To consistently support the needs of both potential and existing clients
- To actively support marketing and telesales campaigns
- To participate in and contribute to the production of proposals, tenders, pre-qualifications and quotes
HAVE A TALENT FOR SELLING SERVICES?
- Demonstrable experience as a Telesales Executive or field sales executive offering varied solutions to clients, ideally gained in a service led, compliance operation
- Knowledge of Compliance or Health & Safety services would be highly desirable
- Proven track record of consistent achievement of sales targets
- Drive and ambition to learn and grow within the organisation
- Excellent relationship building and client facing skills
- Ability to build strong internal and external networks and relationships with a personable approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
LEADERS IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION
Only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes, to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to deliver excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer seven years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.