Skills: Technical Writing
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
This role is to operate and maintain automated small pack filling machines, manual pack filling, and large pack filling with continuous improvement in operational performance to achieve the lubricant supply chain vision.
1. Fully account to manage automated filling line preparation /set up, operate and complete TPM routine check list according production schedule and meet quality control with fully Health, Safety, Security and Environment compliance
2. Maintain processes and automatic machines are executed effectively and correctly such as work instruction, standard operation procedures and safety requirements
3. Be able to apply 5S,TPM, Flow management, LEAN and OEE
4. Report daily production KPIs and provide necessary plant data such as LEAN dash board and OEE performance and production output
5. Provide maintenance execution management following machine preventive maintenance standard and program for machine operation and basic maintenance problem shooting for machine breakdown
6. Fully account to manage contract operator team
7. Support all company's activities in respect with ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 and Lean activities which are required for improving plant capability.
8. Able to utilize resources to meet with productivities, such as product change over, machine downtime, flushing oil and waste management.
9. Ensure compliance at all time of Health and Safety policies and procedures
10. Other tasks following manager's assignment or company policy
Shell's presence in Thailand dates back to 1892 when the first barge containing Shell kerosene docked in Bangkok. Today, Shell is one of the largest and the longest-established multinational operations in Thailand.
The Shell Brand is one of the most esteemed and well respected in the Thai energy sector. Shell played a pioneering role in the advancement of the industry, from the establishment of refineries to a nationwide network of gasoline stations. The company has also helped to strengthen the talent base within the energy sector in Thailand
For more than 120 years of our operations in Thailand, Shell has been growing side by side with the country's developing economy. We have been committed to developing products of quality and to preserving the environment. Our goal is not only to achieve business success but also to play an active role in helping improve society.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial and Chemical engineering or related fields
2. Minimum 3 years of production or manufacturing process experience
3. Understanding of Continuous Improvement and process management concepts and technique (Lean, OEE and TPM ) would be preferred
4. Understanding and awareness in ISO9001/ISO14001 and OHSAS18001
5. Able to work under shift patterns
6. Good written and spoken both English and Tha
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.