Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a UK GA Analyst for a staff or contract position, located in Aberdeen.
The G&A Analyst will be required to work closely with the UK Finance Team to deliver a suite of reporting for the business on a consolidated / aggregated basis. The reports cover regular G&A business performance. In addition, this position will undertake all accruals, budgets and reforecast exercises for the UK Gross G&A
- Support accurate reporting of G&A costs for the relevant UK Operations and Functional teams, ensuring that monthly costs are a true reflection of actual position
- Recharge Corporate Allocations to each of the E&P Regions and manage allocations of Group recharges and Intercompany recharges in line with prescribed procedure
- Implement and deliver monthly budget holder reporting with full variance analysis
- Process payroll and other intercompany invoices in line with prescribed procedure.
- Collaborate with UK Finance team to develop routine value add reporting as required.
- Periodic review and analysis of detailed financial reports to ensure integrity of financial data.
- Participation in cost review meetings with cost center budget holders.
- Additional ad hoc support as and when required.
- Calculate and input G&A accruals where appropriate after consultation with Budget Holders
- Be the main contact for G&A Budgets and monthly reforecasts
- Review and input all travel costs for the UK
- The position is based in Aberdeen - Some travels must be expected to other geographical entities
Responsible for Country G&A Audits; Joint - venture audits and Internal G&A audits.
Work together with the Head of G&A reporting for the Group and facilitate process Improvements and issues resolution for G&A reporting from SAP to BPC/BBC reporting for management. Build a strong framework for internal control processes.
- Experience in an Oil & Gas Operator environment preferred.
- Familiar with G&A allocation methodologies and time writing processes.
- Experience of articulating financial information to non-finance stakeholders.
- Previous experience with SAP, Excel, PowerPoint is required
- Strong communication skills - able to build good working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize and work to monthly deadlines.
- Desire to drive solutions to areas of inefficiency.
- Flexible - capable of working on own initiative, but also demonstrating great teamwork.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills - to make sense of complex data, assess options and make sound recommendations.
- Organizational skills - to ensure all deliverables are fulfilled on time and of good quality.
- Commitment - possess passion and determination required to meet / exceed objectives
- In addition to a strong technical background, you will have broad commercial awareness, first rate communication skills, possess the tenacity to drive change through to successful completion. You will have proven ability to proactively identify and resolve complex reporting issues and have the ability to influence and persuade.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and adaptable to new ideas.
- Intelligent, proactive and creative, you will have the credibility and stature to interface effectively at Management level.