Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
GAS FIELD DEVELOPMENT
Primary Purpose of Job
Coordinates and controls the acquisition of geological data by joint venture companies and constructs, updates and evaluates geological models in support of reservoir characterization and reservoir simulation studies.
• BSc or MS in Geology.
• Fluent in English (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
Experience & Skills
• At least 15 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry practicing relevant geological and petrophysical analysis, for hydrocarbon reservoirs.
• Field development and reservoir characterization background are highly recommended.
• Carbonate reservoir experience is highly recommended.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Should have a demonstrated ability to perform as an effective teammember in a multidisciplinary team.
• Should have the ability to guide and help more junior members of the geosciences team.
• Should have a demonstrated ability to perform as an effective team member in a multidisciplinary team.
• Experienced user of various Oil and Gas subsurface applications (e.g. Landmark, Petrel, Petrosys) and general office applications.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa