Skills: Cementing, Coil Tubing, Wireline
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $18-$20 per hour
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Leader Engineering are urgently seeking Multiple Frac Equipment Operators for full time and contract positions with a leading global Oil & Gas service company in San Antonio, TX
- CDL Class A License required
- Rotation: 14 days on 7 days off
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements are a plus
- 1-2 years of previous oilfield driving experience required
- Supports operations by driving and operating various types of equipment including but not limited to straight trucks, tractor trailer combination, light and medium duty trucks, etc. to and from well sites.
- Completes Driver's Vehicle Inspection Report
- Completes and follows all journey management standards and policies.
- Correctly log Hours of Service per DOT requirements.
- Ensures driver license and all other required documents are always in their possession when driving.
- CDL Class A required
- 2+ years oilfield experience hauling sand or water is preferred
What we Offer:
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and
permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable,
Environmental and Civil projects globally. Through our understanding of technical
job specifics we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and
personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including
mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been
designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on
Leader Engineering, today a renowned provider of oil and gas consultants to the energy industry worldwide, was originally formed in 2005 by an engineering family from Scotland, a country which has long enjoyed an outstanding international reputation for engineering. In everything we do, we set ourselves the highest standards, and our partners often comment on our ability to remain professional whilst still being approachable and friendly.
Founded originally as an “administrative entity” for processing the inevitable paperwork, Leader Engineering has evolved steadily over the years to become a recognised leader in engineering consultancy services.
Our resultant in-depth understanding of the oil and gas market, paired with our own in-house engineering knowledge and skills, means we are ideally placed to protect the interests of our consultants.