Skills: Contracts Administration, Contracts Engineer, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently seeking an EPC Contract Administrator to work with a leading EPC company based out of Houston, TX. Our client has a presence in 48 countries worldwide, with state-of-the-art industrial assets on all continents and their own fleet of specialized vessels for pipeline installations and subsea construction, as well as providing a wide range of services, including design, engineering, construction, fabrication and environmental services.
The EPC Contract Administrator will be responsible for:
- Understanding and applying all applicable company policies and procedures
- Handling his or herself in a professional and dignified manner.
- Establishing and maintaining exceptional working relationships with counterparts in the Legal & Contracts environment.
- Supporting and successfully cultivating business relationship with applicable internal stakeholders
- Interfacing with suppliers of varying degrees of sophistication to finalize terms in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Reviewing, drafting, negotiating and managing terms and conditions of various kinds, especially nondisclosure agreements and agreements for indirect procurement.
- Providing timely and informed support to key internal stakeholders of all levels.
- Ensuring that company contracts systems are kept up to date, including storage of agreements.
- Providing support on ad hoc projects as needed.
- Attending and hosting meetings (virtual or in-person, internal or external).
- Participating in or lead, as appropriate, the development and maintenance of relevant Global Supplier Contracting procedures and templates
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, Engineering, Law, Political Science, Economics or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 year experience reviewing, drafting, negotiating and managing contracts. Experience in the oil and gas and/or technology industry is preferable.
- Good understanding of business operations with the ability to thoroughly, but pragmatically assess risk therein
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications
- PC skills including spreadsheet, presentations, word processing, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/