Skills: Coil Tubing, Field Service Tech
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Field Specialist reports directly to the Product & Service Delivery Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Complies with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies. Wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required & maintains required HS&E & SQ certifications up-to-date.
- Ensures that the correct People, Equipment and materials arrive on time on location, and are rigged up, tested and ready to perform the job, as requested by client, with no deviations from KSQR and contingency plans in place. Ensures pre job meetings are held with WS Personnel, Client and third party personnel. Is accountable for the complete Service Delivery process to the Client.
- Executes successful jobs as per the design provided and approved by the Client. Recognizes risks associated with the operation, and reduces these risks to as low as reasonably possible. Identifies any potential unplanned changes to the job program at the well site, and initiates the regions Management of Change procedure(s). Ensures that all Well Services employees and contractors at the work site are in compliance with WS Safety Standards and other, relevant standards. Ensures that all personnel assigned are competent to drive and/or operate their assigned equipment.
- Completes all the required pre and post job paper work and job tickets on time and without errors as per company policies.
- Ensures preventive maintenance on WS equipment is performed as per WS Standard 03 and that unit/s is/are in safe, clean and proper working condition for the next service job.
- Performs inspections and Self Assessments to ensure compliance with WS and SLB QHSE Standards.
- Participates in the Region HSE & Quality initiatives and programs (e.g. SOIM's, Risk Assessments, Quality Improvements, Emergency Response Plan, HSE and SQ Objectives, LPT and SQC).
- Performs Risk Analysis (e.g. HARC, JSA) before each job or task and identifies & addresses potential safety hazards. Corrects and report hazards immediately in QUEST or to Supervisor.
- Develops Technical knowledge in design and evaluation working closely with the mentor.
- Coaches and mentors less experienced employees. Acts as a role model for all field operations people.
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Qualification and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED plus Associate in related Science
- Minimum 3 years' of previous Coil Tubing Services experience as a Supervisor. Must be Proficient in all CTS jobs.
- Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) is preferred
- Current Alaska Residency is preferred
- Good communication skills
- Good Computer skills
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral Protected
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.