Skills: Business Development, Sales, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Want to play your part in the growth of a true global leader? Bureau Veritas is one of the world's leading Certification Bodies and we are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to help us achieve our significant growth targets.
This role is an essential part of our UK commercial strategy, fully focused on large contract sales, both in the form of upselling to existing Key Accountsand new client business development.
SUPPORT OUR BUSINESS GROWTH
- Promotingthe Bureau Veritas portfolio of Certification servicesacross a multi-disciplinary environment
- Contributing approx 1300 days per year for delivery ( rolling numbers )
- Providing essential commercial support and guidance to both clients and PM's
- Support to the CER and broader UK Management team
- Involvement in various Marketing initiatives
- Sourcing, tracking and following up large contract sales opportunities using all available tools including internal CRM system
- Activeparticipationin the development of innovative solutions that continue to differentiate Bureau Veritas in the marketplace
- Working closely with internal teams to develop and propose business solutions for clients
- Building strong relationships within key accounts to give Bureau Veritas a clear insight into their business structure, operations and projects
- Consistently supporting the needs of both potential and existing clients
- Participatingin and contribute to the production of proposals, tenders, pre-qualifications and quotes
HAVE A TALENT FOR SELLING SERVICES?
Candidate requirements include:
- Broad experience operating at Senior BDM level, ideally in a service led, compliance or Quality Assurance business
- Proven track record of meeting targets when selling services
- Strong track record of driving key account growth
- Ability to build strong internal and external networks
- Excellent presentation skills
- Motivated and "can-do" approach
- Ability to organise and plan workload efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
LEADERS IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION
Only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes, to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to deliver excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer sevenyears in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.