Skills: Process Engineer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Peterhead, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Raeburn have a requirement for a Process Engineer to work with our client; a management and engineering services provider. This is a permanent opportunity in north Aberdeenshire.
Reporting to the Lead Process Engineer at the site, your duties will include:
- Providing front line Process Engineering support for the site including trouble shooting and acting as the Process Engineering interface to the site operation team.
- Assisting the Lead Engineer in providing design support to the site management of change process.
- Driving efficient and safe operation, including long term condition monitoring.
- Contributing to the development, planning & delivery of safe, reliable and compliant day-to-day operations of the site.
- Performing and reporting on Process Audits on an ongoing basis.
- Developing skills in pipeline management predictive software.
- Actively identifying improvements in asset & business processes, policies and procedures. Identifying impacts or conflicts & remaining current with industry knowledge, legislation, trends, key organisations and best practice.
To be considered for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Master/Bachelor Degree in Process Engineering. Working towards chartered engineering status.
- Significant experience working in an oil and gas process engineer position preferably with considerable experience within an operations support role.
- Experience of working cross functionally & with third parties delivering services, policies & initiatives.
- Development & implementation of strategies, projects & initiatives.
- Process Engineering, design, support, trouble shooting & management of change.
- Knowledge of Management of Change systems, processes and documentation.
- The application of process design standards specifically API520 & 521.
- The application of standard Process design including HAZOP, control valve sizing, process safety time calculations.
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.
Established in 1981, Raeburn has more than 34 years’ experience supporting our clients in the UK and international Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical Industries.
Raeburn is built upon a solid foundation of experience and genuine hands on appreciation of our client’s project and operational developments - from the very first generation of UKCS offshore platforms to onshore refineries, tension leg platforms, pipeline and subsea completions, deep water projects, FPSO developments and de-commissioning projects, Raeburn have effectively supported our clients at all stages of their UKCS and international upstream and downstream projects and operational requirements with qualified and experienced multi-disciplined personnel.
Our combined knowledge of worldwide Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical projects both onshore and offshore, operations and standards, our unmatched professional technical and commercial recruitment experience, pay-rolling services, access to one of the world’s largest Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical specific databases, and our proven experience in the fields of international Visa, Work Permits, Payroll and Taxation management, ensures that Raeburn are best placed to support our clients with their recruitment needs, and provide support and advice on industry related matters.
Raeburn are fully committed to supporting our clients with all their recruitment and on-boarding requirements, and have the scalable structure, experience and dedication to provide a high quality, unrivalled and professional services enhancing efficiency and adding value to our clients’ businesses.
Raeburn have an outstanding track record of delivery for the Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical industry’s major operators, service companies and contractors at all stages of their developments both in the UK and internationally. We are aware of the ever changing recruitment market and the need to ensure we are pro-active in the delivery of recruitment services provided to our clients, specifically in terms of legislation, technology and contractual demands.
Raeburn’s growing success is built upon our knowledge and expertise within the Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical industries delivering the very highest of standards and reliability in sourcing the very best talent available in the market. Raeburn’s management and our teams of dedicated recruitment professionals are committed entirely to delivery and support for our clients now and in the future.