Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Bureau Veritas is aglobal leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. Since 1828 we offer innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Our core values includeintegrityandethics,impartiality, customer focusandsafety at workand are Top Employer for the seventh consecutive year.
Role: Key Account Coordinator
Location: Atlas Business Park, Manchester (M22 5PR)
Salary: £20,000 plus excellent benefits package
DELIVERING SERVICE EXCELLENCE
Are you committed to meeting client expectations? This is your opportunity to join a true global leader, working as part of a commercial team to deliver excellence to clients.
Acting as a vital administrative link between clients and commercial colleagues, you will have the personal and communication skills needed to help meet the standards expected by our key accounts.
All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
The role provides critical support to assist in ensuring delivery of all aspects of the reactive / project element of the financial services contract. You will be responsible for supporting end to end delivery; take responsibility and ownership for maintaining Client & BV aligned systems, ensuring all aspects of the core contract are delivered every time.
This role requires a highly organised individual with the ability to communicate with colleagues and clients at all levels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide admin support to Service Delivery Manager and Project Co-ordinator in relation to all reactive and project programme deliverables
- Update all trackers/ databases as jobs progress ensuring accurate data is available at all times
- Assist the Service Delivery Manager and Project Co-ordinator by acting as a central contact for all related; internal, client and 3rd party queries in relation to the delivery of the reactive programme
- Take responsibility for raising any issues with the Service Delivery Manager that might hamper reactive/ project delivery and prevent us meeting KPIs/ SLAs
- Support planning with logistical and practical issues such site access, permits to work, supporting documentation, and contact details
- Develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders to ensure business objectives are proactively and successfully delivered
- Share role deliverables within the team to ensure a multi-skilled team
- General ad-hoc contract administration as required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Candidate requirements include:
- Minimum five GCSEs including Maths and English (A-Level or equivalent is desirable)
- Effective communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent internal & client relationship building skills
- Strong organisation and general administrative skills
- Highly proficient in IT and capable with data creation & manipulation in Excel
- Ability to maintain up to date and accurate records
- Strong customer service focus
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise all deliverables
- Good initiative
- Exceptional attention to detail
A GLOBAL LEADER
Employing close to 66,500 employees across 140 locations worldwide, only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to contribute towards delivering excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer seven years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
Bureau Veritas isan equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.