Skills: HR - General
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Negotiable Salary
Location: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
A Multinational Oil and Gas company is hiring '' HR Advisor ''
- Manages the Recruitment and selection of local staff, followed by Induction process in compliance with local labor laws and corporate guidelines
- Works closely with Business Unit Leaders, Corporate HR, and Legal Consultants in the development of the company's HR policies and procedures
- Identifies and recommends in-country specific HR programs to meet the unique needs of the client group and may assist in delivering associated training.
- Coordinates with Corporate HR departments in the areas of: benefits, compensation, learning and organization development, and talent acquisition.
- Leads employee investigation activities.
- Partners with leaders on employee performance development/ improvement plans.
- Assists with the annual salary and bonus processes.
- Educates clients on Human Resource programs, policies and processes.
- Coordinates monthly payroll for local staff
- Provides local assistance with the Entry Visa Permits for expatriate workforce in partnership with global mobility team
- Partners with leadership and Houston LO&D to identify training and development needs for employee base
- Organize company wellness, recognition, and other HR related events in partnership with corporate HR initiatives
- Conducts budgetary control within area of responsibility
Technical Skills & Requirements:
- Understanding of employee compensation and benefit programs
- Working knowledge of exploration and production operations preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge and motivate personnel
- Demonstrated initiative to stay abreast of current trends within Human Resources
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Requires a minimum of 7-10 years of Human Resources experience
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.