The Senior Production Engineer in this position will be a key technical contributor to multi-disciplinary Development and Production Operations Teams. Specific tasks include production operations support, input to the design of production wells, surveillance, dynamic well and completion modeling, field development planning, and production forecasting.
This Senior Production Engineer will be responsible for a full range of production engineering activities and products during his or her assignment. Additionally, he or she will fulfill leadership responsibilities in delivering business goals as well delivery lead, Well Reservoir Management Lead, Integrated Production Planning focal point or any such roles as may be required in the asset. A representative list of accountabilities is below:
- Integrated Production System Modelling
- Subsea pump performance monitoring, optimization and maintenance
- Production and water injection forecasting
- Field development planning and optimization
- Support well planning, operations and unload
- Well integrity management
- Well intervention activities
- Well, Reservoir and Facility Management (WRFM)
- Support continuous improvement efforts
- Provide input to business cycle activities including the annual business plan, Well reviews, and Venture audits.
- Support setting, tracking, and delivery of production and waterflood targets
- Stakeholder management: interface with internal and external stakeholders.
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with about 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries. We aim to meet the world's growing need for more and cleaner energy solutions in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible. We have expertise in exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals.
As a global energy company operating in a challenging world, we set high standards of performance and ethical behaviors. We are judged by how we act and how we live up to our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people. Our Business Principles are based on these. They promote trust, openness, teamwork and professionalism, as well as pride in what we do and how we conduct business.
Building on our core values, we aspire to sustain a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels respected and valued, from our employees to our customers and partners. A diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment are vital to our success, leading to greater innovation and better energy solutions.Requirements
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer
- Bachelor's degree Chemical, Petroleum and Mechanical Engineering
- 8+ years' experience in the areas of Production Technology
- The candidate should have demonstrated leadership skills and competencies, deepwater, subsea, and waterflood experience will be added advantage
- Able to qualify for a HUET training and TWIC card
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell participates in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.