Broussard, Louisiana, United States
Broussard, Louisiana, United States
Skills: Coil Tubing, Field Service Tech, Well Intervention
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Broussard, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Essential job duties include:
- Mentors less experienced crewmembers and assigns mentors for Short Service Employees.
- Responsible for maintenance, care, and safe operation of all equipment, and for the health and safety of all personnel under his care, custody, and control.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of BOEMRE regulations regarding Permanent Well Plugging Requirements specified in OCSG waters per 30 CFR 250 , Subpart(s) E, F, G, O and Q.
- Performs calculations used to determine well bore volumes based on information obtained from well bore schematics, well work procedures, or well files with limited supervision.
- Performs fluid displacement measurements and accurately counts the volume of fluids pumped in and out of wellbore applications without supervision.
- Identifies and explains the purpose of EPIC safety and daily operations paperwork. Uses computer to complete job paperwork.
- Demonstrates ability to manage the scope of work, job budgets, transportation, rental equipment, and expendable supplies to complete jobs on time and within budget.
- Supervises all emergency drills, equipment inspections, and equipment tests at job site according to procedures established by EPIC, the customer and government regulatory agencies.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with customer representatives.
- Demonstrates reliability by reporting to work on time and can work 24-hour call out schedule.
- Submits all operations and safety paperwork complete and accurate upon return from well work location or site visit.
- Communicates with fellow crewmembers and supervisors to ensure all crewmembers demonstrate respect and consideration for one another, and for all contract personnel and visitors. Manages employee relation problems that may arise.
- Supports and participates in the organization's Continual Improvement Program to conform with ISO 9001 requirements by complying with Quality Policies and Procedures and meeting Quality Objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
HSE Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Takes an active leadership role in compliance with EPIC Safety and Operational Processes and Programs.
- Demonstrates a leading role in carrying out the Job Safety & Environmental Analysis (JSEAs) using the established Best Safety Practices (BSP's).
- Oversees Behavior Based Safety (BBS) Observation process. Reviews observation cards on location and implements corrective action if necessary.
- Attends/participates in safety meetings and assists in generating Job Safety & Environmental Analysis (JSEA's) for all operations.
- Maintains all assigned safety and operational training.
- Takes the lead in performing Hazard Hunts to identify potential hazards in the work area prior to placement of equipment and next well planning.
- Responsible for all Near Hit and Incident Reports and Investigations, attends First Aid if necessary. Must report all incidents, including Near Hits, to Operations Manager and HSE immediately.
- Must abide by any/all local, state, and federal regulations and to company policy.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS
- High School or General Education Diploma (GED) preferred.
- A minimum 3 years experience in the industry as a well intervention CT Supervisor required.
- Must demonstrate basic skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must have working knowledge of NOV Software - Cerberus and OrionNet.
- IADC Supervisory Well Control
- TWIC Card
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form when applicable.
- Ability to read and interpret wellbore schematics and well intervention procedures.
- Experience in the following applications: Well bore clean out, N2/ Fluid displacement, jetting, Cementing, Stimulation, Setting packers and plugs, Milling and fishing operations, Thru tubing gravel packs, Pipeline clean-out, Back washing injection wells, Paraffin removal, Perforating/ memory logging, Velocity/siphon string installation.
- Knowledge and ability to maintain well control parameters and preform required BOP test in accordance with current BSEE regulations.
- Knowledge of SS 80K CTU.
- Troubleshooting knowledge of basic hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanical systems associated with Coiled Tubing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those, which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, climb, or balance and will also frequently stoop, kneel, bend crouch or crawl and walk on uneven surfaces.
- The employee must be able to swing on a swing rope to board offshore and structures/vessels.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. without assistance and up to 100 lbs. with assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job, including close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be capable of hearing audio warning signals.
- The employee must be capable of wearing personal protective equipment, including hearing protection and safety glasses.
- Position requires working long strenuous hours.
- Position requires riding in a helicopter and/or crew boat.
- Position requires riding in a personnel sling/basket between vessels, structures, etc.
- Must be able capable of working rotating day and night shifts with a minimum of 12-hour duration.
- Must be able to pass the required physical examination, WorkStep work capacity evaluation and drug and alcohol test.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
- Regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and outside weather conditions ranging from freezing to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Works and lives offshore with limited medical care access.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
LA BROUSSARD EOTBROUSSARD, LA, USA
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.