Skills: Regulatory Compliance, Field Service Tech
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Catlettsburg, NM, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
• Perform site audits on high rate Flowback to monitor truck LACT sales and hauler compliance with Marathon LACT procedures
• Assist in training Flowback personnel on truck LACT operations and troubleshooting
• Collect data from onsite monitoring on truck sales through LACT and ATG oil sales system
• Arrange meets with purchasers on random truck sales from production tank systems to verify compliance with Marathon NAPO standard based on the API Manual of Petroleum Measurement Standards and BLM Oil purchasing standards
• Collect and document witnessing records to provide audit verification for oil sales security and accuracy
• Establish an understanding with Permian purchasers of Marathon expectations to properly perform accurate custody transfer of the product through daily engagements
• Assist operators and production data technician to resolve corrections and missing run tickets through the purchasers and haulers
• When witnessing oil sales perform an audit of seal records to verify proper site security measures are in place and followed.
• Provide onsite training to field operators on tank sampling and testing of oil for purchase
• Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience: 5+ years Measurement experience
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office products, SAP PM, Wonderware, Merrick, Procount and eVin, measurement software experience
• Other Skills: Must possess excellent communication, teamwork, planning, and organizational skills.
• Must possess working knowledge of current API and GPA standards.
• Ability to: work in temperature extremes or adverse weather conditions; to work both in and out of company-owned vehicle; wear appropriate safety equipment; walk, bend, stoop and lift; work in several geographic locations each day; climb ladders/stairs fixed to various equipment during production and drilling operations; work weekends and be on-call
• Schedule flexibility required, as work schedules are subject to change based on the operational needs of the business and can include working nights, days and rotational shifts
Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company based in Houston, Texas. With a material position in four of the best oil-rich U.S. resource plays in different stages of development, we offer a variety of career opportunities, whether you're a recent college graduate or an experienced professional. You'll have the tools to develop and refine the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
Marathon Oil Company will take the necessary action to ensure that applicants are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or other protected status under applicable employment law.
If you are a current Marathon employee please use the ERP website to submit referrals.
Posting Notes: || Carlsbad || NM || United States (US) || Not Applicable; SF:DI; SF:GH; SF:LI; SF:MN; SF:RZ || Field and Drilling Operations || Not Applicable || || 29995 ||
Marathon Oil – Where You Can Make A Difference
Marathon Oil became an independent E&P company on July 1, 2011. Based in Houston, we're focused on the most significant oil-rich resource plays in the U.S. -- the Eagle Ford in Texas, Permian in New Mexico, STACK and SCOOP in Oklahoma, and the Bakken in North Dakota. We also have international operations in Europe and Africa. While we feel like a start-up in many ways, our roots go back 130 years to our company's formation in 1887. Our stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol MRO.
We’re on a transformative path, with a variety of exceptional opportunities for people who are up to the challenge. If that’s you – if you’re seeking a challenge and ready to make a difference – you could be the right fit to help drive our future. Our U.S. exploration and development assets offer energy professionals exposure to projects from early-stage evaluation through production. Our producing international assets provide a broader perspective on the world’s energy challenges.
We have more than just opportunity to offer. We’re invested in equipping our people for an entire career – from advancing technical skills through to developing the leadership behaviors and skills that will take our business forward. Our competitive compensation and benefits package goes beyond the basics to include a wellness program, self-funded (with company match) and company-funded retirement plans, flexible hours in some positions and tuition reimbursement. Grow your career with us.