Skills: HR - Recruitment
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for talented candidates who are eager to join a world class, collaborative, and innovative team that is committed to helping develop Qatar's energy resources needed to power progress.
We are currently taking applications for candidates to help us operate the world's largest GTL plant, right here in Qatar.
- Production Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Discipline Engineers
- Asset maintenances
- Health, Safety, Security, and Environment Specialists
In addition to the above, you will help us:
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Shell core values: Honesty. Integrity. Respect.
- Manage interrelationships with varying stakeholders.
- Be proactive, working safely and closely with Operations, Maintenance, Inspection and the other Engineering disciplines to ensure thorough and complete communication of process issues at hand.
- Ensure activities are conducted fully in line with Shell Group and governmental regulations.
Apply before April 30th by creating your Shell profile (or log-in if you have one already) and we will get back to you in due time.
Pearl GTL (at Ras Laffan, Qatar) is a great place to work with world-class learning and development opportunities for employees who are looking to participate in impactful projects and share ideas with colleagues around the world.
As a Qatari company operating in the country's most prominent sector, it is our responsibility to ensure excellence in Qatarization. Every year, as we continue to grow, we revise our strategies to enhance the employee experience enabling them to meet their desired goals.
TOGETHER, we can power progress and make the future:
• Join Shell as one of the largest and most innovative energy companies in the world.
• Shell values inclusiveness being an equal opportunity employer. And at Qatar Shell, we have an active local Women Association Network
• Be a part of our highly competitive and challenging energy market.
• Support Qatar's growth by contributing and developing a diverse business portfolio across the value chain together with our research center at Qatar Science and Technology Park.
• Add value to our global organization that is a leader in energy transition, research, and development.
What we need from you?
- More than three years of technical working experience
- At minimum, a bachelor's degree is required
- Priority is for Qatari Nationals
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video