The objective of the Coordinator role is to ensure that routine maintenance work scopes are safety, effectively, and efficiently executed by Shell and Contractor crafts. This includes behaviors and culture, craft competency and qualification, quality control and assurance, planning accuracy and schedule attainment, effective use and management of resources.
Critical to success in role requires the Coordinator to build a strong working relationship with Production Team members - from Technical, Operations, and Maintenance - to ensure the team delivers a unit that is a reliable & available asset today and tomorrow.
- Ensure a safe work environment and safety focused culture are maintained both in Personal and Process Safety
- Support Safety Engagements with team ensuring engagements are engaging and relevant to team.
- Address work place equipment or facility safety issues, ensuring issues are appropriately captured in FIM and or GSAP
- Ensure crafts, both Shell and contractor, are competent and qualified to complete the work assigned safely
- Know and deliver in role and responsibilities in theMaintenance Execution (ME) Workflow
- Key deliverables include but are not limited to:
- Develop work plan for E-tickets; for complex E-tickets request planning & scheduling support as needed
- Review Daily, Weekly, Hard and Soft week schedules to ensure workability of scopes and plans are scheduled to ensure efficient delivery
- Monitor backlog growth and shrinkage that could impact resource levels and discuss with AFC if resource levels need to be adjusted to address
- Ensure an understanding of assigned area(s) performance in the ME workflow such as Schedule Compliance, E-ticket and Schedule Breaker, PM Compliance, and Overtime performance vs. targets.
- As scheduled, fulfill the requirements of the Maintenance Weekend Duty person.
- Ensure the Quality of the Work Completed
- Ensure crafts, both Shell and contractor, are competent and qualified to complete the work assigned
- Ensure completion of work scope is per Shell Standards and applicable Site Orders
- Ensure scope of work is clearly understood by crafts and questions are addressed prior to deploying to work site
- Reward good performance, effectively address underperformance
- Where deviations from Standards or Site Orders are required, receive and document approvals
- Provide a quality assurance oversight on work scope to ensure work scope is delivered as planned and/or expected
- Identify and document rework incidents using the CURE process, determine root cause to avoid recurrence
- Trouble shoot equipment and provide technical insight for provided work scope.
- Manage Productivity & Efficiency of the Work Activities
- Manage daily issues, proactively and reactively, that impact the ability of crafts to complete work, such as issues with equipment availability, operations readiness, shared resource availability, tools, rental equipment, materials, etc.
- Solicit improvement opportunities from team, both Shell and Contractor, and implements as appropriate
- Track and manage productivity of individuals
- Recognizes good performance, effectively address underperformance
- Advise and Lead all Shell Crafts working in the Coordinator's Assigned Area
- Set clear expectations and effectively provide feedback to Shell employees on performance both safety, behaviors and craftsmanship that deserves recognition or requires attention
- Ensure Shell crafts are compliant with the CD&A assessment, create gap closure plans, and close skill/knowledge gaps
- Evaluate skills gaps and develop training to improve overall craft competencies and qualifications including training in advancing technology and tools
- Create an effective and professional working environment
Maintain Documentation and Records
- Support development of the team/individual dashboard is maintained monthly
- Ensure Schedule Pro is accurately updated
- Ensure timely approval of Service Entry Sheets (SES) and Invoices in GSAP
- Ensures timely completion of PSSRs Craft Checklists
- Ensures crafts tools are PM'd and documentation maintained as appropriate
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with about 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries. We aim to meet the world's growing need for more and cleaner energy solutions in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible. We have expertise in exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals.
As a global energy company operating in a challenging world, we set high standards of performance and ethical behaviors. We are judged by how we act and how we live up to our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people. Our Business Principles are based on these. They promote trust, openness, teamwork and professionalism, as well as pride in what we do and how we conduct business.
Building on our core values, we aspire to sustain a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels respected and valued, from our employees to our customers and partners. A diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment are vital to our success, leading to greater innovation and better energy solutions.Requirements
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Minimum five (5) years Refinery and or Chemical Industry Experience in a site Manufacturing Environment.
- High School Diploma or Associate's degree in a related field.
- General broad understanding of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation maintenance activities and equipment.
- Cooperative, constructive approach to situations that speaks to the Craft Team
- Support assurance that bolted joints are complaint to M132 and complete field audits
- ?Ability to interact with members of projects, contractor and asset teams
- Demonstrated broad experience and commitment towards HSSE principles.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell participates in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.