Denver, Colorado, United States
Denver, Colorado, United States
Skills: Document Control
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Support the gathering, storage, retrieval and management of change of facility documents for US Onshore facilities. Actively participate in optimizing the processes and workflows.
- 4+ years of relevant experience required.
- Experience in one or more of the following: E&P and/or Midstream Engineering, Construction and/or Operations, Field Business Process, SAP, Supply Chain Management, or Project Management.
- Knowledge/understanding of facility documents
- General knowledge of facility project workflow and interaction between Projects and Operations
- Demonstrated success in previous customer service positions. Must be patient, a good listener, and a problem solver.
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication, relationship, and team building skills
- Self-directed, ability to work independently, and highly-motivated
- Change agent - able to influence change
- Correctly classify and migrate historic facility documents from existing stores (C, H, L or flash drives; hard copies in books or drawers; SharePoint; LiveLink; Documentum or other sources) to new electronic content management system (OpenText)
- Provide Document Control function (gathering, storage, retrieval, and management of change) to engineering and construction groups
- Support development and implementation of standards, repeatable processes and workflows, and specifications for service delivery
- Support a service-oriented culture focusing on document quality and workflow within the US Onshore facility documentation group
- Focus on consistency in how facility documents are gathered, stored, accessed and changed
- Develop KPIs to measure system usage and effectiveness by end-users
- Ability to handle large volumes of routine-type work
- Generate document control reports as required
- Provide training to end users as necessary
- Implement best practice technologies and tools to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of service
- Work with internal groups to establish expectations and deliverables both internal to APC and with 3 rd party providers
High school diploma required. Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a technical discipline (Math, Physics, etc) preferred.
This position is not eligible for relocation.
The percentage of travel required is 0 - 5%
This position is eligible for the 5/40 or 9/80 work schedule
Anadarko does not offer sponsorship of employment-based nonimmigrant visa petitions for this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following 'Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law'
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas. Our diverse portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, our 4,500 employees worldwide are focused on living our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all we do. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
We want a diverse set of individuals who share our values and place priority on safety and environmental protection to help us achieve our mission. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it. If our values and mission excite and interest you, we want to hear from you! Learn more at www.anadarko.com.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/anadarkopetroleumcorporation
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation
Anadarko is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.