Skills: Logistics Management, Materials Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Immingham, England, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
You will be an energised and customer-focused leader, who inspires and motivates others to deliver the highest standards of safety, operational performance and service delivery.
Your experience implementing cost-effective improvement projects and change management will enable you to maintain a culture of continuous improvement, and through your excellent people management skills you will drive employee engagement and successfully manage performance and
Operational responsibilities include implementing site operating plans, delivering safe daily workloads on-time and on-budget (maximising plant and people resources to reduce third party costs), devising performance identifiers, resolutions and enhancements and ensuring compliance with HSEQ standards and governing bodies. The role will also respond to any base emergency in line with the Emergency Response Plan (ERP).
Mobility is essential to undertake travel to manage other east coast operations including Easington.
Minimum Competencies (Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours)
- Significant experience managing warehouse personnel and processes, including HMRC End-Use and HASAWA.
- Excellent customer relationship management; the ability to influence, negotiate and challenge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Can establish positive working relationships.
- Accustomed to measuring, reporting and presenting information on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Works effectively on multiple activities, setting priority levels and service delivery.
- Adapts to short timescales / changing deadlines where high standards are not compromised under pressure.
- Solutions based, excellent planning, organising and numeric skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work stand-alone, demonstrating initiative and ownership, while contributing to the wider team.
- Demonstrates a fair and consistent approach to the management and development of people, pro-actively addressing issues such as performance, absence, training and succession planning.
- Continuously promotes a pro-active HSEQ culture, ensuring participation and compliance.
- Numeric, with well-developed IT skills across the MS suite and ideally operating SAP.
- Management Degree (or equivalent)
- Management of Change
- IOSH Managing Safety (or equivalent)
- Continuous Improvement Methodology
- Dangerous Goods by Sea (IMDG) and Air (IATA) Workplace Safety Representative
- Full Driving Licence