1. Responsible for the safe, effective and efficient execution of maintenance activities on the asset (per discipline Mechanical, Electrical, Instruments)-HSSE Critical position - HLOs, Life Boat Coxswains, CEP, SAEP, etc.
2. Demonstrate exemplary HSE behaviors, be a role model and champion safety. Carry out safety case responsibilities and emergency response duties where required.
3. Responsible for the content and execution of the 7-day frozen Maintenance Schedule per respective discipline. Attend the weekly 7-day scheduling meeting (Weekly Asset Review ).
4. Prepare SAP notifications for corrective Z1 and improvement Z6 Notifications, as per respective discipline ensuring maintenance quality and content are met.
5. Work preparation of discipline related work orders for maintenance activities that could be led from the asset (due to its simplicity - hence no need for ONSHORE work preparation support). This includes adherence to the minimum standards for work preparation of work orders.
6. Ensure adequate readiness of maintenance activities for execution, including PTW, tools, materials, equipment, work site, etc. for those activities within the agreed 7-day schedule per discipline. Ensure all activities within the frozen weekly schedule have been pre-staged.
7. Ensure time-writing for all discipline maintenance personnel is conducted in time and correctly.
8. Timely completion of work history and confirmation of SAP work orders ensuring data quality standards are maintained.
9. Take proactive ownership of specific equipment/sites/areas as assigned through the Site Ownership Scheme.
10. Handling of sub-contracts for repair, calibration, and recertification.
11. Providing quality check on all repair equipment. Ensuring efficient productivity without affecting quality. Conduct Site inspections.Company Description
Shell has been present in the Philippines since 1914 and today employs more than 3,000 people. Shell's diversity of operations in the Philippines attracts world-class graduates and experienced professionals alike. Our commitment to your career and learning is evidenced by our industry-leading career development programme and unrivalled access to a local and global pool of experts. Innovation is imbedded in our working culture, and you will benefit from our drive to help you succeed and unlock your potential. The Shell companies in the Philippines (SciP) include various companies operating in oil and gas exploration, production, oil refining, distribution and sales to consumers. Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation (PSPC) refines, blends, transports and sells a wide range of high quality fuels, lubricants, liquefied petroleum gas, bitumen and other specialty oil-based products. It operates a 93-thousand barrels per day refinery, 22 oil depots across the country and over 970 retail stations nationwide.Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in the same field as a minimum
- Degree in Engineering
- Knowledge in SAP
- Authorized Electrical Personnel (AEP) or higher
- Work preparation (Upstream)/planning/planner (Downstream) experience
- Computer literate.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.