Skills: Project Management
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Littleton, Massachusetts, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating project activities with clients and laboratory staff to ensure projects are scheduled and completed on time. Provides administrative and logistical support including progress tracking and associated documentation.
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Schedule laboratory resources including Engineers and facilities;
- Manage laboratory testing and reports projects and ensure timely delivery
- Improve and manage laboratory environment including test equipment, support equipment, and customers test samples to increase productivity
- Monitor test equipment calibrations
- Interface with customers, sales, engineers, certification team, international approval project coordinators and accounting
- Update PMS status for laboratory projects
- Assists sales enquiries
- Other assignments that relate to Business and Lab Operations
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Advanced organizational skills
- Quickly adapts to changing priorities
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience processing invoices
- Advanced computer skills
- Excels in a fast paced environment
- Maintains composure under pressure
- Strong work ethic
Experience and Educational Background Required for the Job:
- 2 year degree in a related field and 4 years related experience.
- 4 year degree in a related field and 2 years related experience.
- Client management experience preferred.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.