Skills: Drilling Consultant
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Completions Engineer - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Location KL, Malaysia
Typical Working Hours45 hours a week
Travel RequirementOffshore when required
PackageDaily rate all inclusive
Contract Length12 months + extension
My Client is an international oilfield services provider, based in Malaysia with operations around the world.
They are currently searching for a Completions Engineer for a new drilling completions campaign in Malaysia. Liaising with the drilling, subsurface & production engineering teams.
• Liaise with Drilling, Subsurface and Production Engineering on Completion design, including well specific equipment specification and selection.
• Ensuring that completion design and costs meet well objectives and is performed in accordance with established standards as per Company Guidelines.
• Completions operations planning and work program generation.
• Travels offshore to supervise completion operations.
• Post operation close out
• Identification and implementation of technology to reduce cost and/or add value
• Completion and Workover related budgets and time/cost estimate generation
• Ensuring that Company policy, accepted industry standards, safety procedures and government regulations are adhered to in all aspects
The Candidate Requirements
• Bachelors or master's degree in engineering (Petroleum Engineering or similar)
• Dual-tubing completions and horizontal open hole completions experience.
• Minimum 10 years' experience with an oil operator.
• Completion and workover engineering design, planning and operations expertise
• Intervention experience (wireline, slickline and coiled tubing etc)
• Strong operational and well intervention planning abilities (completions, workovers, wireline, frac)
• Well testing experience
• Right to live & work in Malaysia with ability to mobilize ASAP.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!