Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently seeking a Construction Planner for a contract position with a leading midstream services firm in Midland, TX. Our client owns, operates, acquires and develops midstream energy assets.
The Construction Planner will be responsible for developing project work plans per the approved planning processes, generating accurate job packages and cost estimates, obtaining release of planned work orders, and creating task lists.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Attending project meetings and assisting with determination of project requirements and schedules.
- Establishing, monitoring, reviewing, and evaluating progress of project work plan.
- Tracking the progress of work being performed by design disciplines/trades.
- Using project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Communicating ideas for improving company processes constructively.
- Assessing risks and hazards to the success of the project and take appropriate measures for avoidance.
- 5 - 7 years of experience with a strong understanding of onshore oil & gas construction / engineering schedules/projects
- Primavera 6 proficiency preferred
- Spotfire proficiency preferred
- MS Excel proficiency required
- Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations
- Makes decisions within broad parameters, and acts as an informal resource for others with less experience
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/