This position will have responsibility for the maintenance and upkeep on all equipment including compressors, pumps, boilers, motors, instrumentation and electrical equipment associated with plant equipment including but not limited to DOT pipeline, storage tanks, piping, safety systems, meters, truck rack, rail and marine fuel handling systems and other related equipment. JOB FUNCTIONS AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Safety of all supervised employees. Approximately 45 full time direct reports.
- Responsible for Environmental protection of the facility and training of direct reports to ensure understanding of facility environmental requirements.
- Direct supervision of Maintenance personnel including Mechanical Integrity direct reports, VOC monitoring and repairs.
- Oversee contract crews as needed
- Establish and maintain preventative and predictive maintenance programs in Maximo.
- Fill in for other supervisors as needed
- Conduct daily safety meetings and planning meetings to insure work safety.
- Oversight of established overtime guidance and safety policies
- Diagnose routine and non-routine equipment malfunctions by observing operation, listening, and using diagnostic equipment to locate causes of trouble. Develop long-term reliability improvement solutions
- Train maintenance personnel in safe and proper job procedures
- Recognize danger signals from equipment indicating a need for emergency procedures, which include the shutdown of equipment. Document work using Maximo CMMS for all work performed daily
- Read and prepare piping and instrumentation diagrams (P.&I.D.) and complete MOCâ€™s as required
- Regular and reliable attendance is required
- Responsible for annual budgets and monthly financial flash with detailed information for any budgeted amounts overspent or not spent.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and/or training is preferred
- Valid driver license required
- Minimum 5 years of work related experience
- Knowledge of PSM and mechanical drawings, maintenance records, maintenance procedures, equipment drawings, and maintenance manuals
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Access, Word) and networking experience
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, FR)
- Facility operates 24/7, must be able to respond at all hours as needed
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all teams, personnel, and vendors
- An organized and detail-oriented self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work self-sufficiently given direction and resources
- Ability to think critically, solve problems independently and exercise excellent judgment and common sense
- Completion of advanced training, schooling, or certificates
- Leadership experience, 5yr +, managing and maintaining facility equipment
- Has an excellent understanding of utilizing predictive maintenance tools- oil analysis, vibration, trending, etc. including other diagnostic tools
- Can train others
- Able to troubleshoot equipment failures.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 50lbs.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
Targa Resources is an equal opportunity workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.