Targa Resources is a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and is one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana and California. Targa owns, operates, acquires, and develops a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets. We encourage your interest in joining our team and pursuing the many opportunities we have at Targa.
Targa is currently seeking a Technical Maintenance Supervisor for their facility in Mont Belvieu, TX.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
· Responsible for Safety of all supervised employees. Approximately 45 full time direct reports.
· Responsible for Environmental protection of the facility and training of direct reports to ensure understanding of facility environmental requirements.
· Direct supervision of Maintenance personnel including Mechanical Integrity direct reports, VOC monitoring and repairs.
· Oversee contract crews as needed
· Establish and maintain preventative and predictive maintenance programs in Maximo.
· Fill in for other supervisors as needed
· Conduct daily safety meetings and planning meetings to insure work safety.
· Oversight of established overtime guidance and safety policies
· Diagnose routine and non-routine equipment malfunctions by observing operation, listening, and using diagnostic equipment to locate causes of trouble. Develop long-term reliability improvement solutions
· Train maintenance personnel in safe and proper job procedures
· Recognize danger signals from equipment indicating a need for emergency procedures, which include the shutdown of equipment. Document work using Maximo CMMS for all work performed daily
· Read and prepare piping and instrumentation diagrams (P.&I.D.) and complete MOC's as required
· Regular and reliable attendance is required
· Responsible for annual budgets and monthly financial flash with detailed information for any budgeted amounts overspent or not spent.
QUALIFICATIONSEducation & License:
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and/or training is preferred
- Valid driver license required
- Minimum 5 years of work related experience
- Knowledge of PSM and mechanical drawings, maintenance records, maintenance procedures, equipment drawings, and maintenance manuals
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Access, Word) and networking experience
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, FR)
- Facility operates 24/7 , must be able to respond at all hours as needed
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all teams, personnel, and vendors
- An organized and detail-oriented self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work self-sufficiently given direction and resources
- Ability to think critically, solve problems independently and exercise excellent judgment and common sense
- Completion of advanced training, schooling, or certificates
- Leadership experience, 5yr +, managing and maintaining facility equipment
- Has an excellent understanding of utilizing predictive maintenance tools- oil analysis, vibration, trending, etc. including other diagnostic tools
- Can train others
- Able to troubleshoot equipment failures.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
- This description reflects management's assignment of essential job functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned
- This job description is subject to change at any time