Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Watford City, North Dakota, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
* Provide safety leadership to management and employees to include OSHA standards and compliance strategies, DOT Compliance Requirements and Client's policies and standards.
* Performs tasks in a wide range of environmental, health and safety disciplines to achieve compliance with the organization's EH&S standards and with federal and state regulatory requirements.
* Assists in the development, implementation and maintenance of programs, systems and procedures necessary to ensure the overall safety and health of employees and the community.
* Assists in monitoring and preventing chemical, physical and biological hazards and diseases that could be present in the work area.
* Works with others to investigate accidents, injuries, and complaints concerning hazards or uncomfortable conditions in the work place.
* Participates in recommending improvements in processes, design, procedures, and operating equipment, to minimize the hazardous potential.
* Ensures HSE excellence through training, involvement in behavior based programs, auditing of management and safety systems, rig inspections, gathering and trending leading and trailing indicators, and participation in the incident investigation & reporting processes.
* Be a functional expert in most health, safety, and environmental disciplines.
* Provides guidance, regulatory interpretation, and assists with procedure development for a variety of HSE issues.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
* Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
* Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
* Makes decisions within broad parameters.
* Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.
**Per Diem Offered**
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
Fircroft is a leading provider of technical recruitment solutions to a number of specialist industries, active in over 40 countries worldwide. Our key sectors include:
Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Process, Automotive & Aerospace, Nuclear & Power, Mining & Minerals and General Engineering.
Many of Fircroft’s recruitment professionals have been with the company for over 10 years, enabling us to build long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. We work with some of the world’s largest companies providing solutions for both contract and permanent recruitment.