Our Client is currently looking for a Contract Specialist for a contract position based in either Calgary or Edmonton
- Develop and implement master service agreements that mitigate risk and deliver competitive advantage
- Provide contract administration of master service agreements.
- Coordinate with Category Lead and business stakeholders to establish master agreements
- Analyzing scopes of work to determine contracting strategy;
- Preparing RFx (request for proposal, request for quote, etc.) packages;
- Coordinating proposal evaluation activities and completing commercial evaluations;
- Negotiating with suppliers;
- preparing and circulating various contract review and approval documents through functional SME;
- Coordinate with suppliers and stakeholders to ensure realization of the value intended from a master agreement through effective contract administration activities including, but not limited to:
- contract interpretation;
- contract compliance (including spend and insurance monitoring);
- investigation and resolution of systemic contractual issues; and
- development, negotiation and execution of contract amendments.
- College degree or Associates degree
- 7-10 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing conflicting demands from multiple business clients in an extremely fast paced environment.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.