Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Cameron currently have an exciting job opportunity for a Sales Representative to join the Valves & Measurement Team in London.
The Sales Representative is responsible for maximizing products and services sales for his/her account(s) within a Geo Market or region. The Sales Representative will have regular and productive contact with the customers and is actively involved in the complete sales cycle.
Role and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Delivers on sales targets.
- Establishes lasting, professional relationships with customer contacts. Meets regularly with customers and is intimately familiar with their business plans.
- Maintains integrity in all words and actions ensuring ethics, quality and HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) are evident and a key differentiator.
- Develops new business by finding opportunities in new technology and services and maintains existing business.
- Identifies sales opportunities and business intelligence and updates and communicates effectively through the internal company channels and systems.
- Understands customer's local environment and identifies new technical applications suited to their needs.
- Ensures that problems arising from sales are responded to and appropriately managed.
- Actively updates account and sales management regarding changes to customer accounts.
- Coordinates scheduling with the service delivery organization as required.
- Uses the sales systems and processes to document and communicate opportunities, market and competitive intelligence, customer information including: contacts, visit reports, etc.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Proven experience in sales.
- Strong knowledge in industrial valves sales for the O&G and Petrochemicals industry.
- Good understanding of customer drivers and how they translate into sales leads.
- Must be profit and customer service driven.
- Excellent understanding of the competition's offering, pricing tactics and sales strategies.
- Excellent understanding of the markets where customers operate.
- Must be able to build lasting and professional customer relationships.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of Product Line's technology and services.
- Good understanding of sales pipeline and opportunity management.
- Must effectively use Sales Business Systems.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.