Williston, North Dakota, United States
Williston, North Dakota, United States
Skills: Fracturing, Production Operator, Heavy Machinery Operator
Other Skills: CDL Class A
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Strong base hourly rate + Quarterly Bonus + Travel Pay + Free housing + Excellent benefits + 6% 401K Match
Location: Williston, North Dakota, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Liberty Oilfield Services is Hiring!!
Oilfield Equipment Operators in Williston, North Dakota!!!
Immediate interviews available with offers on the spot!
Seeking to enter the oilfield? Clean MVR? CDL Class A? Willing to work a two week on, two week off schedule that will see you working 100 hours each week while you are on? (You will work 26 weeks per year and be off 26). Want a career and not a job? An employer who is on the grow, financially stable and wants to hire you to retire you? This is the oilfield! This is hard work - however the rewards are great and the career opportunities limitless and stable. If this sounds like you, come meet our Hiring Managers in Williston North Dakota!
Immediate Positions in Williston ND working a 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off schedule! You will be paid for your two weeks off! Housing in a well equipped and fully catered man camp is provided!
Currently looking for experienced and reliable Equipment Operators/ Mechanics and E-techs to fill openings with Liberty Oilfield Services a premier Hydraulic Fracturing Services Company. Interested candidates should hold a Commercial Driver's License (CDL-A) and possess a clean Motor Vehicle Record with at least 6 months of oilfield/construction/ farming/military experience.
Responsibilities of the Equipment Operator - Fracturing Services CDL"A"
- Deliver hydraulic fracturing services.
- Work as part of a crew on customer location & at well sites
- Provide general upkeep to these well locations as we deliver custom hydraulic fracturing services.
- As part of the crew prepare our equipment at the well site prior to the operation, mix and pump the necessary chemicals and fluids during the frac job and render the well site location safe following the completion of the operation.
- Pre and Post trip inspections, Safe Frac equipment operation, and Equipment maintenance and appearance.
- Ensure all logbooks and pre/post trips are neat, complete and accurate.
Requirements of the Equipment Operator - Fracturing Services CDL"A"
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL - A) with a clean MVR
- Previous experience in the oil patch (laborer, operator, roustabout, pumper) or
- Minimum six months construction/ farming/ logging/ military experience
- Demonstrated work ethic and reliability
- Flexible to work overtime hours and understand that this is the oilfield where schedule is dictated by customer need and job requirements
- Positive attitude and desire to work hard
- Mechanical aptitude
- Commitment to embrace a safety culture and be detail oriented
- Able to thrive in a team environment
- Physical demands will see working in the outdoors, with long periods standing, walking, lifting (up to 100 lbs.)
- High School diploma/GED
Compensation for the Equipment Operator - Fracturing Services CDL"A"
- Starting salary for this position ranges from $14.00 to $16.75 per hour base rate, depending upon experience
- Two (2) weeks on, two weeks off rotating schedule where you will work two weeks on days, then have two weeks off, and then work two weeks on nights, then have two weeks off and repeat
- During your off weeks, you will be paid for 40 hours each week off
- 26 "off weeks" each year
- Quarterly Bonus based upon district production and safety up to $20K/ year
- If you live more than 350 miles away we will help you travel and pay you $400/ month
- Total income - will see you earning between $77,000 - 97,000.00 first year!
- Career progression - stepped program where every six months you have the opportunity to increase your classification, responsibilites and hourly pay rate as you learn, contribute and grow!
Interested? Let's chat!!