Primary Job Function:
- Effectively plan, schedule, and manage large scale projects to meet customer's needs and expectations, and ensure the target profit levels are met for the project.
- Define and communicate roles, responsibilities and authorities to project team members/partners and the customer to ensure project completion in a safe manner, within budget, on schedule, and in conformance with the appropriate standards, specifications and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Monitor all contractual commitments to ensure that all work is being performed in accordance with the specifications, drawings and terms of the contract, that a trend program is in place, that change orders and claims are processed in a timely manner.
- Approve bid tabulations for commitments on all major purchase orders, contracts, and sub-contracts, and approves critical changes to these documents in accordance with Strike procedures.
- Review invoices and applications for payment to assure accuracy of tabulations, accuracy of completion percentage, and recommend approval or disapproval.
- Conduct meetings with client to provide project status updates which can include, but not limited to, projected crew work schedules, revisions to scope (change control form) and schedule.
- Conduct internal company meetings to coordinate project administration, ROW issues, survey, permitting, engineering, material availability, construction activity and resolve project problems.
- Ensure construction activities are performed safely and effectively according to Strike's Safety Policy.
- Minimum 3+ years of I&E project management experience including project scoping and estimating, cost and schedule control, design and construction management, team building, resource planning, procurement, and permitting.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Technical or Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Project, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills.
- Must be a problem solver with the ability to find resolutions.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision and/or direction.
- Must be capable of higher level thinking and growth in support of business development and management reporting.
- Displays strong written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
- Displays tactful, mature and professional demeanor with well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personnel.
- Requires willingness relocate for project demands and travel frequently.
- Complies with Strike's policies and procedures.
- Complies with Strike's Drug & Alcohol Policy maintaining favorable drug testing results throughout employment.
- Performs job safely with respect to others, property and individual safety.
- Works effectively with others to encourage teamwork and productivity.
- Eligible to work in the United States.Strike is an equal opportunity employer
Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer