Job Title: Sr. Pipeline Process Safety EngineerLocation: TexasEmployee: Permanent
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil, Gas and Chemicals Industry. Our client, a Fortune 100 refining company, is seeking a Sr. Pipeline Process Safety Engineer for a permanent position to be based in Texas.
Supports corporate and site-level DOT compliance programs, policies, practices and procedures.
- Promotes a positive safety and compliance culture
- Serves as primary DOT compliance contact within domestic operations, including timely and accurate permitting, inspection, testing, reporting and recordkeeping.
- Provides guidance and regulatory interpretations to ensure compliance with applicable DOT PHMSA and relevant state pipeline safety regulations.
- Provides subject-matter expertise and technical support.
- Develops, implements and manages a process for reviewing and documenting compliance with applicable DOT PHMSA and relevant state pipeline safety regulatory requirements.
- Supports the investigation and communication of near misses, releases, and other relevant incidents that occur under the jurisdiction of DOT or delegated state or local program.
- Routinely audits pipeline safety performance, providing feedback, and working with local management to develop and implement corrective actions.
- Interfaces routinely with Integrity Engineering, Project Engineering, GIS, Control Room, SCADA, Operations, Technical Training, and other stakeholders on DOT compliance.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher degree) in Engineering degree required.
- 5-15 years of experience providing support in Midstream Operations or similar industry required.
- Experience with DOT PHMSA and relevant state pipeline safety procedures
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time required.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a leading organization who is driving forward increasingly specialized and innovative solutions. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits (401k, pension plan, etc…), paid time off, and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Ashlee Vann.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.