Limpopo, South Africa
Limpopo, South Africa
Skills: Technical Writing, Client Representative, QA / QC / Inspection
Other Skills: OCTG, D&C, Fishing Tools, Rental, BHA, DS-1, Subsea, Well Intervention
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Limpopo, South Africa
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: South Africa
Upstream QA/QC surveillance/monitoring services related to drilling and completions (D&C) equipment (rentals/saleables) and services, to include intervention equipment.
Global OCTG mill surveillance, material manufacturing surveillance, equipment manufacturing surveillance, life cycle management and preventive maintenance, surveillance/monitoring of the inspection, assembly, testing, and load-out of all types of D&C equipment at service provider facilities.
Third-party surveillance for oil and gas projects includes, but is not limited to:
- OCTG (tubulars), to include drill pipe and casing
- Manufactured equipment
- Mechanical equipment
- Pipeline and Processing equipment
- Subsea and Christmas Tree equipment
- Drilling and Completions equipment (rentals/saleables), to include well test and horizontal equipment.
- Well intervention equipment - wireline, slickline, coiled tubing, E-line, through-tubing tools, etc.
- Knowledge on the inspection, assembly, and testing of various D&C equipment, such as safety valves, production packers, screens, TRS, fishing tools, BHA and OCTG. This includes an extensive familiarity and training on DS-1 Vol. 1, Vol. 3, Vol. 4, and the Bit Inspection Technical Standard, NS-1 and NS-2, API 5DP, API 5CT, etc.
- Prior/current ASNT-certified Level II (minimum) inspector: VT, MP
I, LP, and UT.
- Experience with API and premium connections such as VAM, Hunting Seal Lock, Tenaris Dopeless, etc.
- ISO 9001 awareness
- API-RP-7G and DNV 2.7-1 experience, as well as lifting and hoisting equipment.
- Individual must have a minimum of 10 years' experience in QA/QC inspections within Drilling & Completions in the Oil & Gas sector.
- Offshore knowledge and experience highly preferred, especially deep water.
- Caricom residence status preferred.
Cardno PPI, LLC is an energy industry–focused engineering, operations management and quality assurance firm that provides services around the world. A subsidiary of Australia-based professional services Cardno Ltd., Cardno PPI solves critical challenges for clients around the world, specializing in quality and consulting services; hands-on engineering, certification, and technical services; and technology development and resource management. The company has a mature inspection and audit reporting software solution that is used by its customers to extract key performance indicators for better business decision making.
Safety is a core value at Cardno PPI, and our Zero Harm safety program fosters an environment of clear accountability, shared responsibility, risk awareness and effective communication. Our program underpins all operations and is responsive to the needs of our customers.
At Cardno, we believe that what is good for people, communities, and the world we live in can also be good for shareholders. Every day, Cardno employees are Making a difference – putting our vision, purpose, and values into action.
Visit us on the Web at www.cardnoppi.com.