Tripoli, Tripoli District, Libya
Tripoli, Tripoli District, Libya
Skills: Maintenance Engineer
Other Skills: Minimum 15 years of experience in Gas Turbine Power Plants preferably in at least one of the following (GE, ABB). Fluent in written and oral English
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Tripoli, Tripoli District, Libya
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: India
Job Location : Libya (Tripoli)
Positions : : Gas Turbine Specialist (Operation & Maintenance)
Qualification : Engineering degree or I and technical high Diploma.
Excellent command of English Language in speaking and writing
Experience : Minimum 15 years of experience in Gas Turbine Power Plants preferably in at least one of the following (GE, ABB). Fluent in written and oral English
An experienced engineer to perform instrument, electrical, mechanical and control system trouble shooting, testing, for Gas Turbines all procedures and safety regulation.
Perform Inspection, Testing and Overhauling for Gas Turbines
- Perform the required maintenance based on OEM specification and repair any existing problem in the machines or their axillaries
- Recommended changes and procedures, equipment or material as necessary to maintain and improve Turbines performance.
- Under the direct supervision of the Power Plant Supervisor, the Gas Turbine Maintenance Specialist performs duties required in the installation, inspection and maintenance of Gas
- Turbine and auxiliary equipment and Power Plant auxiliary equipment such as Switch Gears and Transformers.
- A significant portion of the day-to-day work assignment will be devoted to an advanced level of resolution of problems and ensuring the company's facilities are protected with a detailed maintenance program.
- The Power Plant Maintenance Specialist shall lead in Gas Turbine and auxiliary equipment repair and work procedures and methods. These are to be documented in preventative maintenance work scopes, schedules and must conform to the company's safety regulations, standards and guidelines.
Regular Assigned Duties
- Troubleshooting and operation of the gas turbine, maintenance of turbines auxiliary equipments, maintenance and troubleshooting of power plant ancillary equipment.
- Maintenance of high voltage switch gear (28kV, 6.6kV).
- Experience with reading and tracing P & ID drawings and schematics in a variety of international (IEC, DIN, ISO, ANSI, BS) standards.
- Maintenance and repairs of different types of high, medium and low voltage transformers.
- Following and establishing mechanical & electrical safety procedures and safety instruction for hazardous areas.
- Carry out, produce, analyze and improve procedures for preventative maintenance.
- Develop and maintain stock levels of spares required to keep all operating equipment in proper repair without undue downtime.
- Initiate material requisitions for material, parts, tools and equipments. Provide technical support and comments for all quotations and selection of suppliers.
- Follow on HSE regulations.
- Write reports and correspondence in English, initial order for parts and material as required.
- Train and development personnel assigned in his department. Performance additional duties as assigned by his supervisor.
- Performance additional duties as assigned by his supervisor.