Skills: HR - Recruitment
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To support the delivery of a best in class Recruitment service to clients through the sourcing of qualified and competent personnel in line with Company policy and procedures. Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the position holder will work in providing effective recruitment solutions in line with the Talent Acquisition strategy and covering the full Recruiting cycle in line with Recruitment best practice, SLAs and approved Recruitment procedures.
- Use of the HRIS- iRecruit system to assist with the administration of recruitment as required.
- Coordinate Recruitment activities for designated client group(s) or assigned areas
- Populate the in-house candidate database with approved talent profiles
- Screening of CVs and candidate profiles
- Advertisement of approved job openings in line with Recruitment procedure and approved boards
- Maintain clear communication channels to Hiring Managers, Recruitment Manager through regular meetings and shared tracking systems
- Maintain and update candidate records in database
- Organise interviews, selection meetings and confirm arrangements as required.
- Coordinate Temporary/Adhoc Recruitment process in conjunction with Hiring Managers
- Support the Recruitment Manager in the establishment of a regional PSL for personnel services
- Liaise with Recruitment Agencies; both preferred and non-preferred as appropriate
- Contribute to delivery of HR monthly reports as per approved Recruitment dashboard
- In conjunction with the Recruitment Manager, facilitate approved localised Recruitment fairs and events
- Work with relevant HR key contacts to facilitate service delivery to Client Groups
- Assist in preparing new hire offers in conjunction with HR Support Team
- Maintain relevant candidate documentation and interview paperwork in the HRIS
- Respond to general candidate applications and queries
- Carry out follow up action on all open positions with Recruitment team
- Attend weekly and monthly Recruitment meetings
- Contribute to and support the issuance of weekly internal vacancy listings
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
General Standard Grade English or equivalent (E)
General Standard Grade Administration related subject or equivalent (E)
- Experience in the recruitment of personnel within the oil & gas sector (E)
- Excellent attention to detail, and able to ensure deadlines are met (E)
- Highly organised and able to effectively handle a busy workload and competing priorities (E)
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative (E)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (E)
- Ability to provide clear instruction, convey confidence and patience with managers and employees and use questioning to check understanding (E)
- Excellent customer service skills and a 'can do' attitude (E)
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret general business periodicals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have complete knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PeopleSoft.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.