Skills: Executive, Sales
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 + Commission
MAKE YOUR FIRST STEP INTO SALES
This is an exciting new opportunity to join theinternal sales team at Bureau Veritasplaying a crucial roleworking with the field sales team to generate leads and book sales appointments. This role would suit a highly self motivated, driven and organised personlooking for their first role in sales or someone with some sales experience in a B2B or B2C rolelooking to join a market leading, multi-national business.
Full training will be provided for the successful candidate and you will be supported in developing your knowledge, experience and career in a vibrant and supportive environment.
As a Telesales Executiveyou will be responsible for making outbound calls to new customers, introducing the services of Bureau Veritas and securing appointments for our field based Business Development Managers to attend face to face meetings
Duties to include
- Outbound telephone calls to prospective clients
- Effective positioning of the services of Bureau Veritas to decision makers within client organisations
- Secure appointmentsfor our Business Development Managers to attend
- Achieve or exceed expected targets and meeting call criteria
- Ensure field sales teams have full diaries with quality appointments and are booked in advance considering travel times
- Establish a strong relationship with your Business Development Managers
- Support with the administration duties including diary amendments and rescheduling of appointments
As a Telesales Executive / Appointment Maker you must have the following skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
Only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes, to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to deliver excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer six years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
Bureau Veritas isan equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.