Other Skills: Budget, Reporting
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Part Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Duration - 6 Months
Overall Purpose of the Job
To provide assistance in staff Payroll. Support in preparing quarterly and four yearly forecasts and budgets
and in various reportings to the HQ. Prepare call offs Service entries and verify various invoices before signature of the HR Manager.
• Provide assistance in staff multi-currencies payroll and benefits.
• Postings of payrolls and accruals in coordination with Finance department.
• Responsible for administration and compilation of staff payroll related requests/data.
• Processing of staff final settlement with necessary documentation.
• Prepare inter-company recharges for Finance department for timely issuance of debit notes.
• Provide assistance in preparing Expatriate & National Staff headcount and labor cost Budget and Forecasts.
• Prepare labour cost and analytical reports for various departments of the company.
• Custodian of all payroll records.
• Prepare and send reports within time to send to the HQ
University Graduate preferably in Accounting with minimum 5 years experience Computer proficient in MS Office, with excellent MS Excel skills
Accurate and strong analytical approach
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Review and verify invoices, prepare Call Offs and Service Entries
At IDC Manpower Supply we understand that the task of providing services of requirement and selection of personnel demands a high degree of integration between the client and its adviser in order to create a partnership that really add value to the process, Our mission is that our clients made their final decisions counting with all the information and local expertise that IDC Manpower Supply makes available to them.
Our firm counts with a team of seasoned professionals with long standing experience in the areas of recruitment and selection of specialized personnel for the oil Industry, who will manage this process end-to-end and assist you in taking the right human resources decision.
Our Parent Company, International Development Company (IDC) is one of the UAE's leading service and supply companies. With its international expertise in the oil, gas, power and water, telecommunication, private industrial projects, construction, petrochemical industries, along with a reputation for progressive and innovative approaches to business, it has experienced rapid expansion and prosperity.
Over the course of 39 years, IDC maintained its continuous coverage of interrelated fields; starting with the oil & gas industry, and its focus on developing countries that are experiencing an increasing need of equipment, spare parts, consumer goods and general industrial supplies. This earned IDC its reputation as a quality supplier of material, equipment and services that are provided by engineers and well-qualified specialists in various fields.