Skills: Safety Engineering
Other Skills: HSE Engineer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Part Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Duration - 6 Months
Provide specialist HSE to ensure that activities are carried out in a safe manner and with minimal environmental impact and guarantee compliance with all appropriate standards and legislations.
To act as a focal point for office and for non-operated project health, safety and environmental issues, providing support and advice, and ensuring that the projects follow appropriate standards and legislations .
Accountabilities and Responsibilities: The job holder is responsible for:
• Support HSE Manager in setting up an HSE Management system according to Eni guideline and ISO standards.
• Support HSE Manager in carrying out preliminary risk assessment of the HSE risks
• Delivering, in a timely manner, support processes and documentation that are required for mange HSE aspects
• Provide technical HSE advice and input to other disciplines.
ensure that activities (e.g. drilling, engineering) are conducted in accordance with the Eni HSE System , Eni procedures, Local law, International codes and standards
Qualifications & Experience:
The job holder must have
• Engineering or technical degree
• Not less than 5 years of experience in the oil and gas industry
• Not less than 3 years of experience as in HSE dept
Familiar with international HSE standards and GCC authority regulatory cultures .
The job holder must have proven:
• Environmental and Safety specialist with 3 years' experience
• Experience in HSE Management System preparation and implementation
• Good understanding of the HSE aspects of drilling activities and engineering
• Good understanding of the engineering aspects of production activities
• Team worker
Good personal, diplomatic, supervisory, written and presentational skill
At IDC Manpower Supply we understand that the task of providing services of requirement and selection of personnel demands a high degree of integration between the client and its adviser in order to create a partnership that really add value to the process, Our mission is that our clients made their final decisions counting with all the information and local expertise that IDC Manpower Supply makes available to them.
Our firm counts with a team of seasoned professionals with long standing experience in the areas of recruitment and selection of specialized personnel for the oil Industry, who will manage this process end-to-end and assist you in taking the right human resources decision.
Our Parent Company, International Development Company (IDC) is one of the UAE's leading service and supply companies. With its international expertise in the oil, gas, power and water, telecommunication, private industrial projects, construction, petrochemical industries, along with a reputation for progressive and innovative approaches to business, it has experienced rapid expansion and prosperity.
Over the course of 39 years, IDC maintained its continuous coverage of interrelated fields; starting with the oil & gas industry, and its focus on developing countries that are experiencing an increasing need of equipment, spare parts, consumer goods and general industrial supplies. This earned IDC its reputation as a quality supplier of material, equipment and services that are provided by engineers and well-qualified specialists in various fields.