Skills: HR - General
Other Skills: HR Coordinator
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Part Time Contractor
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Duration - 6 Months
Overall Purpose of the Job
To provide comprehensive and complete Human Resources support for all matters related to other Eni Business Units in the region (Bahrain, Sharjah, Ras AI Khaimah, Oman, Iran, etc.) and to Eni Downstream personnel in addition to providing support in HR matters to Eni Abu Dhabi.
1. Reference is made to the Framework Procedure for Managing Relations with Public Authorities of Eni Pakistan ("FPPA"). The Job Holder is authorized and has the power to interact with the Public Authorities (as defined in the FPPA) in accordance with the procedure laid down in the FPPA strictly for the purposes of discharging his/her official responsibilities detailed in this job description.
2. Manage all HR matters for other Eni Business Units in the region and for downstream personnel in accordance with employment contracts. Implement and interpret HR Policies and Procedures.
3. Effectively develop and control manpower plans, budgets and forecasts for the area of coverage.
4. Responsible for recruiting quality staff to meet staffing needs of all departments.
5. Responsible to keep himself/herself updated with Eni policies and interpret and implement them as well as guide employees in their queries.
6. National Staff Recruitment Process- short listing of CVs and conducting interviews of candidates, proposing salary ranges, preparing recruitment proposals & employment contracts, coordinating for pre employment medicals and conducting timely inductions I orientation of new joiners.
7. Responsible for verification of expense claims.
8. Monitoring and management of documentations and personnel files for national staff.
9. Develop, maintain and update Employee database and hard copy archives
I 0. Keep close Coordination with Head Office personnel for staff relkated matters. I I. Responsible to ensure proper management of staff leaves
12. Responsible to keep Employee Master database file updated.
13. Handle employee grievances and disciplinary matters as per procedure I practice.
14. Handle employee related legal matters together with HR Manager and external counsel.
15. Coach, counsel and develop team members.
- University degree preferably in Business or HR, working knowledge of the E&P Oil and Gas Companies will be an advantage.
- More than 7 years of experience in the field of Human Resources.
- Good managerial/ team leading skills and strong inter-personal skills.
Excellent communication and presentation skills especially persuasive negotiating ability.
- The job requires highly interactive approach with critical human relations skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Knowledgeable in current HR practices, country and industry specific matters.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate. Especially strong skills in MS Excel and Power point will be a plus.
At IDC Manpower Supply we understand that the task of providing services of requirement and selection of personnel demands a high degree of integration between the client and its adviser in order to create a partnership that really add value to the process, Our mission is that our clients made their final decisions counting with all the information and local expertise that IDC Manpower Supply makes available to them.
Our firm counts with a team of seasoned professionals with long standing experience in the areas of recruitment and selection of specialized personnel for the oil Industry, who will manage this process end-to-end and assist you in taking the right human resources decision.
Our Parent Company, International Development Company (IDC) is one of the UAE's leading service and supply companies. With its international expertise in the oil, gas, power and water, telecommunication, private industrial projects, construction, petrochemical industries, along with a reputation for progressive and innovative approaches to business, it has experienced rapid expansion and prosperity.
Over the course of 39 years, IDC maintained its continuous coverage of interrelated fields; starting with the oil & gas industry, and its focus on developing countries that are experiencing an increasing need of equipment, spare parts, consumer goods and general industrial supplies. This earned IDC its reputation as a quality supplier of material, equipment and services that are provided by engineers and well-qualified specialists in various fields.