Skills: Facilities Management, Secretarial or Administrative
Other Skills: General Services, Administration
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Part Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Duration - 6 Months
Overall Purpose of the job
To provide effective and quality services in the area of administration/general services covering office
& housing facilities, Work permits, business visas, Travel related bookings and management in order to ensure that company's existing and future operations continue without interruption and without compromising on HSE policies and procedures.
Reference is made to the Annex G of the MSG Anti-Corruption on "Relations with the Public Administration and Relevant Private Entities and management of inspection and requests by the Authorities". The Job Holder is authorized and has the power to interact with the Public Authorities (as defined in Annex G) in accordance with the process laid down in the Annex, strictly for the purposes of discharging his/her official responsibilities detailed in this job description.
expenditure is within the approved budget and meets the company objectives.
- Expats Work permit and Logistics Management
- Arrangements of all logistics for business visitors
- Coordinate with company PRO to manage Work Permit process for all new staff including Job Quota, Work permit application, Emirates ID issuance, Driver's license, etc. registration of expats staff in Pakistan with relevant government offices I authorities.
- International and Domestic Travel Services & Visa Management
- Ensure timely and adequate business visa and travel arrangements are in place for domestic and international travel of staff.
- Graduate with ten years of experience and at least five years in supervisory role in general/support services.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good public relations and persuasive skills.
- Logical planning and troubleshooting approach.
- Good organizational/ time management skills and ability to deliver by prioritizing tasks .
At IDC Manpower Supply we understand that the task of providing services of requirement and selection of personnel demands a high degree of integration between the client and its adviser in order to create a partnership that really add value to the process, Our mission is that our clients made their final decisions counting with all the information and local expertise that IDC Manpower Supply makes available to them.
Our firm counts with a team of seasoned professionals with long standing experience in the areas of recruitment and selection of specialized personnel for the oil Industry, who will manage this process end-to-end and assist you in taking the right human resources decision.
Our Parent Company, International Development Company (IDC) is one of the UAE's leading service and supply companies. With its international expertise in the oil, gas, power and water, telecommunication, private industrial projects, construction, petrochemical industries, along with a reputation for progressive and innovative approaches to business, it has experienced rapid expansion and prosperity.
Over the course of 39 years, IDC maintained its continuous coverage of interrelated fields; starting with the oil & gas industry, and its focus on developing countries that are experiencing an increasing need of equipment, spare parts, consumer goods and general industrial supplies. This earned IDC its reputation as a quality supplier of material, equipment and services that are provided by engineers and well-qualified specialists in various fields.