Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This position will be located in San Antonio.
Position Overview: Exceptional communicator with demonstrated success in building relationships with upper management. An accomplished, results-driven sales professional with over 10 years of sales experience focused on oil & gas companies throughout the United States. .
This is a non-safety sensitive position.
Reports to: VP, Corporate Marketing
Directs Reports: None
- Calls on and establishes relationships with Exploration and Production (E&P) company Senior Management in assigned market
- Educates E & P Company Senior Management regarding all lines of business at Basic and the markets where those services are provided
- Gathers information about upcoming projects and the appropriate customer contacts to secure service work for any and all lines of business at Basic. Communicates that information to the appropriate Regional VP
- Actively attends and represents Basic at industry functions in assigned geographic area
- Coordinates with the VP of Corporate Marketing and other Marketing Representatives to insure our current customer base is being covered and that new opportunities are being explored
- Communicates to and works with the VP of Corporate Marketing to develop and distribute marketing materials
- Reports to the VP of Corporate Marketing and produces a monthly report that includes business opportunities and market information
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- 5-10 years' of related experience
- Able to travel frequently including overnights and weekends
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Very strong communication skills in writing and verbal
- Very good team player and should work well under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening as well as background check
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
Physical Requirements and Typical Working Conditions:
- Ability to travel frequently
- Long periods of sitting and standing may be necessary
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent near vision use for reading and computer use
- Finger agility for keyboarding
- Work primarily in a climate controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential
- This is a non-safety sensitive position. However, essential mental alertness requirements, which include the following, are required to be met as part of the essential job functions, and must be met by Basic Energy Services applicants and current employees. To be considered and eligible for hire, each and every applicant and employee must:
- Work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- Have, display & maintain the ability to perform tasks involving high levels of cognitive function and judgment
- Not be mentally or physically impaired from any cause, that can adversely affect an employee's ability to safely and completely perform the duties of the position
- Have, display & maintain the ability to work in an unfatigued state
- Have, display & maintain the ability to accurately gauge lengths of time and distance
- Have, display & maintain the ability to quickly store and recall instructions in one's short term memory
- Have, display & maintain the ability to concentrate
- Have, display & maintain the ability to cope with sudden changes in surrounding and/or emergency situations and/or alarms
- Have, display & maintain, demonstrated caring, committed and concerned attitude about safety
If any applicant and/or employee is not able to meet these requirements indefinitely, said applicant and/or employee may not be eligible for employment, re-employment, or promotional opportunities, and may be subject to termination if it is determined that said applicant or employee is determined to be impaired, by following the Company's reasonable suspicion training, and process.
Reach your full potential.
Basic offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Benefits programs
- Performance-based financial rewards
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Environment
At Basic Energy Services, we are committed to being a leader in the oil and gas well servicing industry by:
- Providing services which exceed our customers’ expectations
- Maintaining a work environment that is satisfying to our employees
- Conducting our business in accordance with the highest ethical standards
- Generating a financial return to our shareholders that encourages their continued investment in the Company
We strive to fulfill that commitment by getting the job done right, every time.
That means completing our work efficiently to industry and customer standards without injury to people, damage to property or adverse impact to the environment.
We make Safety an integral part of our Mission and our daily work.
At Basic, our Safety Policy is based on 5 key fundamental elements:
- Our employees are our most valuable assets
- All accidents are preventable
- Our employees’ primary job responsibility is the safe completion of their assigned work
- We enable our employees to fulfill that responsibility by providing the appropriate training, equipment and work environment
- Our employees are granted the authority to slow down or shut down an operation they believe jeopardizes the safety of people, property or the environment